ISMS Business School
Latest at ISMS
Microsoft ERP training sessions FOR Global MBA @ ISMS BANGALORE
International students Exchange Program in The Netherlands 2020
Final placements 2020
- ISMS Global MBA students travel to Europe, The Netherlands for International Students Exchange Program from Feb-March 2018.
- Global MBA students visit Philips HQ in Amsterdam and met Innovation Head Rob De Graaf.
- SAP Germany associate Nitin K delivers sessions on ERP Usage and relevance April 2018
- Capgemini Europe Head Sudeep Rudra gives lecture on Strategic planning and global planning Feb 2018 with Students in ISMS
- Industrial visit 2018- Merck Millipore Plant visit by MBA students Oct 2017 in Bangalore
- Titan Industries visit for watches Division, visit done on 1th Nov 2017
- Corporate Lecture Series: TTK prestige, HR Gaurav Khanna, delivers lecture on HR practices in Global Market
- ISMS students visit Triton Valves Manufacturing Plant in Mysore
- International Webinar Sessions conducted by Prof. Albert Brouwers from Inholland University, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- JK Tyres manufacturing Unit invites ISMS students for domain directed plant visit
- ISMS Students visit Asia’s biggest manufacturing plant TOYOTA Motors
- Mr. Thomas Van Berckel from The Netherlands deliver lecture on ” Values & Ethics in business”
- Prof. Jeroen Brinkhuis from Rotterdam, The Netherlands, to deliver “Global leadership Program “ lectures from May 14’
- ISMS students participate in” INSPIRING BUSINESS LEADERS SERIES” which includes names like JRD Tata, Steve Jobs, Richard Branson, Indra Nooyi, Narayana Murthy and Anand Mahindra.
- IBM Trainer Mr. Shiva Kumar conducts Job Ready Sessions for 4th Semester students
- MD visits Poland to meet ISMS Global Student exchange program participants
- ISMS Global MBA students invited for NHRD conference at ORLANDO, USA
- ISMS students team up for International project with students of Malaysia, Indonesia and Ukraine on FMCG research.
Microsoft ERP test taken by ISMS Bangalore student 2018
Windy winter day in Europe felt and experienced by ISMS Exchange students
Global Professor teaching ISMS Students In The Netherlands 2018
Student Speaks @ Europe Exchange Program 20 18
Global MBA Student introduces Europe Exchange Group 2018 of students
Students on Exchange Trip enjoying canal cruise in Amsterdam
I preferred ISMS because I wanted the value for my money and getting here realised all my goals I had set. Global professors sessions are of very high standard and very practical. The placement opportunities given were really the Best in the entire south India.
Being part of ISMS has been truely wonderful experience as a student. I learnt a lot and always felt being in right place. Hostel life was a life long experience. Though I miss it very much. Working with ANZ bank in Indonesia is all credited to my college.
ISMS have good infrastructure, highly knowledgeable teachers. I believe, doing MBA in ISMS was good decision i made.
ISMS college is the most advanced MBA institute for Global certificate programs. I am excited that could meet very knowledgeable professors,chairman Mr. Brouwers and Prof. Pablo from Austria. I am with French MNC and my challenges in the work place remind me of the contents I am loaded with to face these challenges.
ISMS Global Management is a phenomenal program geared towards those who want to pursue careers in best companies in India& amp; other countries.
I joined ISMS Bangalore to do my MBA from a good Institute but I really got much more than I even expected. ERP training and European Student Exchange program in Spain and Amsterdam was mind blowing.
ISMS provided an excellent opportunity to learn about global business in a practical setting.It gave me an extensive network of global friends and connections.I can land in any city in the world and find a professor.
Awsome is an understatement.My experience as an Exchange student at The Netherlands has been the best experience in my life and my friends tell me that i am normally not a person that is easily satisfied.