PGPM – Post Graduate Program in Management - Autonomous Industry Endorsed Program
PGPM program at ISMS aims at educating the students in a more holistic way because managers today are called upon to make decisions that balance not only shareholders 'interest but also the interests of the community and employees. To prepare managers for such decision making, the PGPM curriculum includes ideas drawn from Indian Wisdom and western Efficiency.
PGPM exposes students to life and encourages them to inquire into the larger role and puepose of business.
PGPM Pedagogy @ ISMS Bangalore
At ISMS, we stress on honing your skills with a unique three pronged approach of Knowing (knowledge), Doing (skills) and Being (attitude). The effort is made to build suitable stimuli into non-classroom learning.
You will benefit from our globally acclaimed and award winning Global Business leadership development modules like Assessment & Development of Managerial and Administrative Potential , the Personal Growth through TPD , the Development of Corporate Citizenship and the Science of Spirituality .
Along with theoretic classroom inputs, the programme encourages you to constantly be in touch with the industry and industry trends, through
- Working on live projects, cases, guest speaker series and mentorship programmes with the industry speakers.
- Our annual conclave – Ritme’, which brings top business leaders on campus to interact with students, participate in panel discussions and enable a rich exchange between business and academics.
The choice of pedagogic methods at ISMS is based on an important conviction expressed by the following three propositions
- The learning experience must result in the enhancement of the capabilities of the individual for actual practice
- Professional life cannot be devoid of values and social responsiveness
- The knowledge-seeker must own up the process of education and must accept responsibility for professional growth and development.